Welcome to the pension fund of the North Rhine Chamber of Veterinarians (Versorgungswerk der Tierärztekammer Nordrhein – VTNR)
With the following information, the VTNR fulfils its information obligations under the Single Digital Gateway Regulation (EU) 2018/1724. All forms and downloads mentioned here are available in German. Do you need support? Then outline your request by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The pension fund of the North Rhine Chamber of Veterinarians is a special, partially independent institution of the North Rhine Chamber of Veterinarians, a corporation under public law, headquartered in Düsseldorf. It shall grant its members, their survivors and other persons entitled to benefits in accordance with the provisions of these Statutes. The legal foundation is § 6a Health Professionals Act North Rhine-Westphalia (Heilberufsgesetz NRW – HeilBerG NRW).
- Our Articles of Association as amended
- Annual Report 2019
- Further reports of the chamber meeting, amendments to the statutes and more information
This is a list of the most important forms you might rquire::
- Application for membership (person registration form)
- Request for transfer of contributions (transmission request)
- Application for supplementary insurance
- SEPA direct debit mandate
- Application for old-age pension
- Application for surviving dependents pension
- Application for occupational disability pension
- Application for DRV exemption (add employment contract in copy!)
- Application for DRV exemption concerning non-occupational activities
Statutory information pursuant to § 5 Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz – TMG):
Pension fund of the North Rhine Chamber of Veterinarians
(corporation under public law)
represented by the Chairman of the Administrative Committee
Mr Christiaan J. Gabrielse
Benrather Str. 8
Phone: + 49 211 13902-800
Telefax: + 49 211 13902-890
Ministry of Finance of North Rhine-Westphalia
The supply agency of the Veterinary Chamber of North Rhine (VTNR) as a content provider according to § 7 para. 1 TMG is responsible for the “own content”, which are kept available on www.vtnr.de for use, in accordance with the general laws. Cross-references (“links”) to the content provided by other providers are to be distinguished from this own content. By cross-reference, VTNR makes “foreign content” available for use, which are marked accordingly by the notice “[external]”.This third-party content was checked during the first link setting to determine whether a possible civil or criminal liability is triggered by you. However, it cannot be excluded that the content will be changed afterwards by the respective providers. VTNR does not constantly review the content to which it refers on the website for changes that could re-establish responsibility. If you believe that the linked external pages violate applicable law or otherwise have inappropriate content, please let us know.
The content and structure of the internet pages of the North Rhine Chamber of Veterinarians are protected by copyright. The reproduction of information or data, in particular the use of image material, requires express prior written permission.
The trusting handling of your personal data is of important concern for us. We are legally obliged to inform you about the purpose, nature and scope of the collection, of personal data as well as its use. Hereafter we have collated a tabular summary of detailed information regarding the subject of data protection for your information:
- Data protection declaration of the supply company of the Veterinary Chamber of North Rhine (general information about the processing of personal data when visiting our websites and your related rights)
- Information obligation pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR Application procedure (information sheet according to Art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation on the application procedure)
- Information obligation pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR Contact form (information sheet according to Art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation to the contact form)